Friday, February 19, 2016

Today Was The Day...

You had your big audition with OCSA!  You were soooo nervous today, and I mean really nervous.  Which made me nervous, but I think I hid it pretty well.

We all went with you to the interview, and you blended right in with the other kids.  I mean, it was like you found YOUR people!  I can truly see a place where you fit and you blend and you bond with others who like the same things you do...and it's awesome.

I am so proud of you.  You worked so hard this past year and prepared for today.  You walked in with your head held high and walked out with a smile like I've never seen.  You're still upstairs riding this high tonight.

I have to tell you, I really don't care if you go to this school.  I mean, I want you to succeed, but this school won't define you.  I am so proud of you, your work and your talent.  I am so lucky to be your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment