Sunday, February 28, 2016

Today Was The Day...

You went to the American Girl store with your best friend for her birthday!

Ok, well first you went to art class.  I love that you love art.  It's been about two months since you started and you are doing so great and your confidence is growing and it's even inspired you to make other changes in your life, like doing yoga at night!  Keep it up sweetie!  Do what makes you happy and continue to develop in your art in your own time.

Then you had a full day at the American Girl store, with shopping and lunch and friends.  You looked so adorable and I can't believe you went without me, no problem!  This is one of the first times I've sent you with another mom to take care of ordering gluten-free for you, and you told me they took really good care of you.  That makes my heart happy.

You came home exhausted and happy.  You bought a small new rabbit for your doll, and named him Jeff Nutmeg.  Too cute for words.

Presenting your art work in class

Off to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment