Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan for End of April! (already??)

Wow - this month is almost over!  I can't believe it went by so fast.  Ok - I can, but it always amazes me.  April flies by with birthdays, Lent and Easter every year.

This weekend, my wonderful hubs is out camping with my son at Scout camp.  He didn't have to, but he did it because he is just a great dad.  He is also an AH-MAZING husband, who does the weekly menu planning, food shopping and most of the cooking!  Like I said, he's AH-MAZING!

So I am going to surprise him this week with my own menu plan (I'm a little out of practice).

Weather is completely wonky this week.  Cold and rainy on Saturday morning and it will be in 90's by Tuesday!  So a mix of slow cooker and grillable items are in the mix.  The Mahi Mahi is last for a good reason.  It comes frozen and will last all week until I need it.  Much better than buying fresh chicken and letting it sit all week.  *For those who are new, we don't cook on Fridays - so I never have a meal plan for it!!*
All gluten free of course, but delicious for everyone!  Enjoy!

Sunday
Slow Cooker Paprika Chicken
Rice pilaf
salad

Monday
Korean Beef Bowl
Broccoli
Rice

Tuesday
Tacos al pastor (buying premarinated meat from Stater Bros)
Mexican rice
salad

Wednesday
Grilled chicken (Goya marinade)
Crockpot mushroom risotto
Grilled veges (bell peppers, zucchini)

Thursday
Honey lime grilled Mahi Mahi
Coconut rice
Grilled asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment