Friday, May 23, 2014

Bella Monica Gluten Free Pizza

We are still on it quest to find an affordable, yet tasty gluten free frozen pizza.
All of the pizzas we have tried so far have been uneven to say the least.  Coughing up $12.00 for a pizza that tastes like cardboard is something I wish to avoid from now on.
Fortunately, last week I was walking through my local grocery store and spotted these gluten free pizzas from Bella Monica.  They are a personal size and were priced at $4.99 each!  That was enough for me to try them.

My daughter loved her cheese pizza.  It was a little too much food for her.  Surprisingly, she asked us to save the leftovers so she could enjoy it the next day!  She has never asked that before!

Cheese pizza for the little princess
I really enjoyed the Spinach & Feta pizza.  It was wonderful to have a non-meat option and feta is one of my favorite cheeses.  The toppings were delicious.  It did bake up looking quite nice.  The crust did get golden brown.  The crust was a tad bit chewy and stuck in the teeth just a bit.  Despite the chewiness, overall this is the best frozen pizza we have tried!

Spinach & Feta for me
My husband equally enjoyed his pepperoni pizza.  He loves meat pizza and it would be great to see a meat lover's option from Bella Monica in the future.

Pepperoni for the hubby
We were impressed with the quality of these pizzas.  We also loved the price, which is less than half of those other gluten free pizzas we have tried.  While we won't have these on a weekly basis, we now have a nice option when the rest of the family is in a mood to stay home, watch a movie and eat pizza.


We loved all three

No comments:

Post a Comment