Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome!

It's taken a good 10 years for me to finally admit it...I wanted a blog.  What I had first considered as narcissistic and rather self-centered way to write, has grown on me as a wonderful concept for a written/visual diary to my life as a wife/mom/daughter/sister/aunt etc, etc.

All those years of promising myself and my kids to keep a written diary of what we did together, funny jokes, good times and milestones, has finally reached some kind of fruition.  So this blog has a very picky audience...me!  That being said, we live a hectic, fun and OC centered life that I thought might interest others.  So aside from bring "all about me", I hope this blog offers some insight on how to get through living in the social pressure cooker, that is the OC.  It is a struggle to raise grounded kids with Christian family values among the vast oceans of superficiality and fakeness (not just talking personalities people!)

My husband and I are not rich, we do not have new cars, we do not vacay anywhere that is featured in a brochure and we still have our payday to payday struggles.  What do we have?  Three really fab kids, a beautiful place to live, generous parents who share a home with us, a beach a couple miles away and annual passes to our happiest place on earth...Disneyland.  God has certainly blessed us.

Here's to reading more about my slice of orange.


Yeah...it does feel like a circus sometimes


No comments:

Post a Comment